Orders received via PayPal will have the software delivered by email directly after payment is taken. You will then be directed to download the software from a secure link.
Cheques received in the post will have the software sent electronically to an email address within 3 working days.
If, within 30 days of purchase, you are not completely satisfied with our software, you will receive a full refund.
We hope that this policy will answer any questions you may have, but please do contact us if you require further information; by email to email@example.com or by post or telephone on 01455 891869.
Hollycroft Software Ltd is committed to protecting your personal data and making every effort to ensure that it is processed in a fair, open and transparent manner. We are a "data controller" for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and (from 25 May 2018) the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("Data Protection Law"). This means that we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information.
1. How we collect information about you
We collect information from you in the following ways:
When you interact with us directly: if you come to us for technical support or an enquiry about the software, when you download a trial or purchase a software package, or otherwise provide us with your personal information. This includes when you phone us, visit our website, email us, or fill in an online enquiry form.
When you interact with us through third parties: for example, if you pay us through our secure Paypal payment system, and provide your consent for your personal information to be shared with us.
When you visit our website: for example, if you fill in one of the forms on our website complete a trial or enquiry form, through our form partner https://www.123formbuilder.com/. What information we collect and why we use it
The personal information we collect may include your name, company name, email address, postal address, telephone number. Your bank card details are used to make a secure payment with Paypal and are not stored electronically by us.
We will mainly use this information:
· To provide technical support services to you by phone and email.
· Inform you of software updates when available.
· To process your payments and create sales receipts to email to you.
· To keep a record of your relationship with us.
2. The legal basis for using your information
Data protection laws set out a number of bases on which companies can collect and process personal data. We use the following:
1. Consent – in some cases, we rely on your consent to collect and process data. An example is when you agree to receive our newsletters by email.
2. Contractual obligations – sometimes, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations. For example, for us to send you sales receipts.
3. Legal compliance – we may need to collect and process your personal data if required by law.
4. Legitimate interest – in some cases, we use your data in accordance with our need to achieve our vision of providing prompt technical assistance.
We will only contact you about our software by email and/ or phone, if you have agreed for us to contact you in this manner. You can update your choices or stop us sending you these communications at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone on 01455 891869, or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the relevant communication.
4. Sharing your Information
The personal information we collect about you is only used by our organisation so that we can provide you with product tech support and news on our products. We will never sell or share your personal information with organisations so that they can contact you for any marketing activities. Nor do we sell any information about your web browsing activity.
We may disclose your information if required to do so by law (for example, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice or in response to a valid request from a competent authority); or, in order to enforce our conditions of sale and other agreements.
5. Keeping your information safe
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff and in the UK however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information may be located on servers elsewhere. Where we transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area), we will only use processors certified as compliant with the EU Privacy Shield and committed to complying with the provisions of GDPR. Examples include Rocket Science Group LLP (otherwise known as MailChimp), a company we use to send our emails, and through our contact form partner 123FormBuilder - https://www.123formbuilder.com/. Our policies, procedures and training cover data protection, confidentiality and security of data. We conduct regular reviews to ensure that that we continue to hold data securely.
6. How long we hold your information for
Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. We store your data as long as you continue to use our software, or inform us you no longer require it.
7. Your rights
You have rights over your personal data which must be fulfilled by Hollycroft Software Ltd (as a Data Controller) at your request. The rights you have over your personal data include
· Access to your personal data: You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you. We will respond to any requests for data promptly and within the legally required time limit of one month from receipt of the request. If the request is complex or we receive a number of requests from you, that time limit may be extended by a further two months, in which case we will write to you within the first month to explain why the extension is necessary.
· Amendment of personal data: If you tell us that any personal data processed by us is no longer accurate, we will make amendments based on the information you provide us.
· Withdrawing your consent: If you have given us your consent to process your data, you can withdraw consent at any time.
· Other rights: You may also have other data subject rights, including the right to erasure or deletion of personal data, to object to or restrict our processing of personal data and finally a right to data portability.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or make a complaint, you can do so by contacting us either by email to email@example.com or by post or telephone on 01455 891869.